Have you experienced an auto accident, property damage to your home, or other type of claim? If so, you can rest assured that we’ll work hard to get your life back on track. Here’s a quick guide to help you get started:
- Safety comes first. If anyone was injured, seek proper medical care.
- Sometimes police reports are necessary. Call your local law-enforcement agency immediately to report theft or break-in to your home or vehicle. We also recommend filing a police report for auto accidents.
- If your home is damaged, make reasonable, temporary repairs to prevent further damage. Do not make permanent repairs yet.
- Report your claim to your insurance company.
- A claim adjuster will contact you as soon as possible with further instructions.
Note: If you don’t see the name and phone number of your insurance company below, please call our office directly so we may assist you.
ASI Lloyds 866-274-5677
First Connect 877-287-6055
Homeowners of America 866-407-9896
Mission Select 800-233-2160
National General 800-325-1088
Texas Fair Plan 800-979-6440
Wright National Flood 800-725-9472